The Finished Product demoulded/ color matched flares/ black STOCK rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I had this finished in November but could never get a decent photo with the weather and all. I had it done from a guy not too far from me and what he ended up doing was, repaint the silver color match my flares and he also put new metal in the bottom of my doors. There were no holes anywhere just paint flake and the doors were just starting with the rust. He did all this for 900 cash which was a great deal and im very pleased with it. For everyone that has been looking for blacked out stock rims and how they look, here you go. I had the rims sandblasted and I just used dupli-colors wheel paint. Its held up great so far, with all the salt and crap on the roads right now. Enjoy, these are before and after photos.

Cheers

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Truck looks amazing man! i dont know if im feeling the black stockers though, you should polish them instead! This guy in town, polished them and made them look like chrome, looks so nice and clean! you should do that too :)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Truck looks amazing man! i dont know if im feeling the black stockers though, you should polish them instead! This guy in town, polished them and made them look like chrome, looks so nice and clean! you should do that too :)
pics or it never happened...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Are the Michelin LTX MS's stock on these trucks? I have seen many (including my own) with them...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Mine were 12 yrs old with 11k miles lol...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Putting the molding back?

Please say yes....