The Best LED 3rd Brake Light IMO...Make Bald Eagles Cry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool idea but the whole buildup to the first test was a colossal failure. Might be a decent product but that video didn’t help. That electrical board just might be the missing piece for some though.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool idea but the whole buildup to the first test was a colossal failure. Might be a decent product but that video didn’t help. That electrical board just might be the missing piece for some though.
What is a failure?

Electrical board as in the OEM fixture?
Something else is wrong with the truck in retrospect to the Cargo Lights with the truck. They never worked since I got the truck. Other priorities with the truck, I pushed it aside.

At the cargo lamp switch on the dash I have power going to the 2 left connectors that stack on top of each other. I’m partially color blind so the wires to me look orange and grey.

The 2 connectors to the black and blue/white show no power which is ground.

I used a jumper wire from the powers to the ground and the lights still didn’t illuminate. I did succeed in blowing the 20 amp courtesy fuse on the side of the dash.

At the plug that goes into the 3rd brake light I’m only getting power from one wire with brakes applied.

I would love to wire the switch to work independently on its own with crazy combination that the factory calls for.

I did do some searching and it seems like it went no where. Someone mentioned to cut a white wire at the pig tail and ground it. Cap and seal the wire from the harness so it doesn’t cause future issues.

I haven’t had the chance to climb back up and look for a white harness. I’m also hesitant to do so…rather not experiment.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• AA25E8F0-54F0-45AD-9C8D-A1AFFF669627.jpeg
    AA25E8F0-54F0-45AD-9C8D-A1AFFF669627.jpeg
    335.3 KB · Views: 1

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post a link for it on Amazon. I typed verbatim what I saw on video, and couldn’t find it. I’m not saying it’s junk, just all the build up of “Screaming Eagles” and when you finally flip it on, just a barely noticeable red spot. Probably looks better in reality! Door lights come across much brighter. Anyway, I couldn’t find it on Amazon.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Post a link for it on Amazon. I typed verbatim what I saw on video, and couldn’t find it. I’m not saying it’s junk, just all the build up of “Screaming Eagles” and when you finally flip it on, just a barely noticeable red spot. Probably looks better in reality! Door lights come across much brighter. Anyway, I couldn’t find it on Amazon.
You can see it from a far but for some reason

iPhone 13
Gopro hero8
Nikon d90

I couldn’t get the flare out. I’m sure it’s user error on my part. If I was able to zoom on my iPhone 13, the flare went away.

At night driving with a vehicle behind you about 1/2 car length it can be seen.

I updated the description thank you! Here are the links for 3rd brake light as well as door panel lights.

Link To Buy The 3rd Brake Light: https://amzn.to/3X13cN6 Link to Buy LED Door Panel Lights(YOU WILL NEED TO BUY 2 SETS IF YOU HAVE A CREW CAB): https://amzn.to/3izlqGz

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
E e
You can see it from a far but for some reason

iPhone 13
Gopro hero8
Nikon d90

I couldn’t get the flare out. I’m sure it’s user error on my part. If I was able to zoom on my iPhone 13, the flare went away.

At night driving with a vehicle behind you about 1/2 car length it can be seen.

I updated the description thank you! Here are the links for 3rd brake light as well as door panel lights.

Link To Buy The 3rd Brake Light: https://amzn.to/3X13cN6 Link to Buy LED Door Panel Lights(YOU WILL NEED TO BUY 2 SETS IF YOU HAVE A CREW CAB): https://amzn.to/3izlqGz
To me videos and pictures of lighting rarely tell the accurate story. Thx for the link!