Thanks.... Bigg G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump530

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a 3rd brake light lense from him. It came as described and he got it to me quickly. Would buy from again. Thanks again.

96tx2dr

Reaction score
I also got a great deal from Bigg G. Fast shipping and great price, just as advertised. I was going to start a new thread, but figured I'd just tag on to this one. Thanks G.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My pleasure 96.....
and as always if I got you can get it......cheap !!!!

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just received my door glass seals from Bigg G and like everyone else said they shipped fast and were exactly as described. Great seller!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Another great review for Bigg G. Thanks man. You really helped me out and shipped it out quick, even though you were looking for a local sale (and ended up shipping from Maryland to California....lol, I appreciate it). Got a K&N FIPK from Bigg G, showed up clean and in great shape. Would not hesitate to buy if he was selling anything else I'm looking for.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
YW and glad I could help @ GMCYUK.....the shipping from Maryland killed my profit as expected but there was no need to hang on to it if I had no plans on installing it again.