TBI Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
i was out there last spring has lots of gmt400's its in annandale going out on monday

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey it's good to see there's some Minnesota guys in case I need some help!! I'll have to BS with you guys sometime about where to get parts. I'm having a weird vibration in my engine between 2000-3000 rpms, I've got a whole other thread going on that and I just can't figure out what it is!?!? Hoping it's nothing to serious!! If any of you have experienced this I should have you drive my truck and see if you know what it is...

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey it's good to see there's some Minnesota guys in case I need some help!! I'll have to BS with you guys sometime about where to get parts. I'm having a weird vibration in my engine between 2000-3000 rpms, I've got a whole other thread going on that and I just can't figure out what it is!?!? Hoping it's nothing to serious!! If any of you have experienced this I should have you drive my truck and see if you know what it is...

Where are you at in MN?

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
mine did that for about 5 miles after my muffler exploded hahaha the whole truck was shakin

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No to to far! I used to have friends in pine city and I still have friends in north branch...