Tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Hey guys was wondering what you guys run for tail lights? I have a bud that has apc clear Led lights was wondering if any of you had them?

want to see what you guys run.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Those look the best out of all the clear sets I've seen. Here are mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

I still need to get an LED bulb for the reverse lights. I want to see if they have any for my auxillary reverse lights too. One day all of my lites will be LED....one day. lol.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
This would be the reason why I didn't want clear in the back, they all have that reflector. Technically my front is illegal because there is no orange reflector.

White98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

I still need to get an LED bulb for the reverse lights. I want to see if they have any for my auxillary reverse lights too. One day all of my lites will be LED....one day. lol.
What make are these? I've been shopping for LED brake lights, but thinking of going smoked for my white truck.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score

psss convert and make make the reverse lights hid