tail lights not working!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I JUST fixed the same exact problem yesterday haha I had a couple wires damaged and I re did my grounds and now they work

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Check the fuse mark "tail", if it's good, then start tracing wires back from the tail lights. If you have turn signals and brake lights, chances are the grounds are good. Do you have a trailer connection? Check where that is spiced in. That's where I find most breaks in the wiring.

gmoutdoorsman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was pulling my trailer yeaterday,ill checkvthe wiring
Check the fuse mark "tail", if it's good, then start tracing wires back from the tail lights. If you have turn signals and brake lights, chances are the grounds are good. Do you have a trailer connection? Check where that is spiced in. That's where I find most breaks in the wiring.

Adrian Montes

Reaction score
I have that same problem. when I step on the breaks the break lights work but at night when I turn on my head lights my tail lights won’t turn on can anyone help or give me any recommendations on what to checkb

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do your park lights come on? Specifically the front

I have that same problem. when I step on the breaks the break lights work but at night when I turn on my head lights my tail lights won’t turn on can anyone help or give me any recommendations on what to checkb