Tail Light opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Need some opinions on my 97's tail lights.

I recently got LED smoked w/ black housing tail lights and they look alright for the most part, but I also like the red ones that I have my 98.

Can't decide which one I like better. Every time I look at the tinted tail lights, the more it looks like everyone else's. In person, I can tell the red one is a little brighter. I thought about maybe getting chrome LED tail lights, but then I would be called a ricer, lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Speaking as someone who needs to be able to see your brake lights and turn signals clearly, without mistaking them for running lights: Brighter is better, especially during the day with the sun shining on them.

Smoke 'em if you want... just make sure that the bulbs are extra bright to make up for it.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Speaking as someone who needs to be able to see your brake lights and turn signals clearly, without mistaking them for running lights: Brighter is better, especially during the day with the sun shining on them.

Smoke 'em if you want... just make sure that the bulbs are extra bright to make up for it.
That's kind of what I was thinking, especially with a lot of morons on the road. I will probably put the red ones on it and see how I like it for a few weeks. These tinted ones just aren't as bright as I thought they would be.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score