Switchback LED problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any idea where it went after the last guy sold it?
He and I were texting just a couple days ago and he said the buyer hardly ever drives it and he felt like he could buy it back from him.

Which indirectly, kind of makes me feel like I could buy it back as well...but I don't think I would. I'm glad he finally had the body and paintwork done but he also did a lot of other mods I didn't care for and don't want to "buy" then have to un-do.

I feel like if I wanted to get into another GMT400 I'd pick up a 1500 instead of a 2500LD; while I liked having the 14 bolt stock, the significantly higher insurance for it being a "2500" just wasn't worth it. Had no idea how badly I was getting screwed until I had the 94 2500LD and the 94 1500 on the same policy with the exact same coverage and saw the difference.

Richard

Marcos A

Reaction score
OP was this ever resolved? What Load Resistor was used and how does it get wired in?
I have a 90 RCSB and I am about to order some switchbacks - so ofcourse I want them to work properly and so I am doing the research.

Thanks

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
OP was this ever resolved? What Load Resistor was used and how does it get wired in?
I have a 90 RCSB and I am about to order some switchbacks - so ofcourse I want them to work properly and so I am doing the research.

Thanks

I ended up buying a better quality/brand switch back and with the load resistors I haven’t had a problem, the cheaper ones I originally bought just wouldn’t behave no matter what we did with them, it was either the wrong color at the wrong time or they didn’t work

My momma taught me to drink my juice from a brown paper bag

Marcos A

Reaction score
I ended up buying a better quality/brand switch back and with the load resistors I haven’t had a problem, the cheaper ones I originally bought just wouldn’t behave no matter what we did with them, it was either the wrong color at the wrong time or they didn’t work

oh ok cool - can you give me a part number or a link to these better quality switchback and load resistors??
I would want it to be as Pain-less as possible

thanks

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
oh ok cool - can you give me a part number or a link to these better quality switchback and load resistors??
I would want it to be as Pain-less as possible

thanks

You must be registered for see images attach