Suspension lifts? Need opinions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can anyone explain what the differences are between the different brands of 6" lifts? besides the price?

Do the RCX lifts have components missing that others provide? or are the other ones better made or what? The other brands are like twice the price...

Also, anyone wanna post pics of their 6 inch lifts with 35's? Different brands and stances? :help:

Thanks!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look for the obs lift thread, or anyone on here that has a lift, almost all of them have 6 inch lifts and 35's.

rough country sells their stuff cheaper, just always seems to be that way. They don't leave anything out that I know of, it gets the job done just the same, it's only a 5 or 5.5 inch drop, the rest of the 6 inches is cranking the bars. Most kits are that way though. Some are even less, like 4 inch drops and gotta crank 2 inches to make it 6.

That's why the dc 6.5 is so popualr it's a real 6.5 drop kit.

Some kits, tuff country I beleive and maybe others are knuckles kits and increase the track width, in other words stick the tires out further.

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually I think the Rough Country is a 4 inch kit. Because the only difference between the 4 and 6 is the 6 uses blocks and AAL in the rear. Which makes the rest cranking..

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
someone once measured and it was a real 5 or something, I guess you decrank to get the 4 inch. I forget who it was but I would think same as you, 4 inch drop, 2 inch crank, get ya the 6 inch lift. I aint bought one so I don't know.