Summit bargain bin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moofus02

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Killing time at summit the other day. They had a set of Doug thorly try y headers for a bbc. They were for a square body and i need a set for a gmt400. I left without them but think I'm going to go get them. They would work nicely in my cab and chassis with a 366 tall deck. Ceramic coated for 250 bucks

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Killing time at summit the other day. They had a set of Doug thorly try y headers for a bbc. They were for a square body and i need a set for a gmt400. I left without them but think I'm going to go get them. They would work nicely in my cab and chassis with a 366 tall deck. Ceramic coated for 250 bucks
That is where the Proflow 4 setup on the 87 G20 came from. New in the box.

Moofus02

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Company moved me back north so I'm close to summit again. I'm going back on my day off to see if they still have those headers. Ceramic coated flow something for l31 for 150. Look ok and should work fine on my tbi k2500. The try y for bbc square for 250 i think I'm going to buy also. The 366 in putting in my cab and chassis they would be perfect for. Need manifolds for it anyway because the heavy truck ones don't clear on one side