Summer Wishlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, so I have a list of things I'm going to buy over the summer to put on the truck. I decided that before I buy this stuff I'm gonna make a post here and give you guys a chance to sell something if you happen to have it. If you have anything on this list that you want to sell let me know, any condition other than broken is fine by me. Message me and we can talk pricing and shipping.

- Wheel Spacers
Looking for (4) 2 or 3 inch 6 lug wheel spacers, if you have them and wanna sell them let me know.

*NEW*
Topkick/Kodiak door rods

Alright so I thought I had this all covered but GMPartsGiant fell through on me so now I'm searching for all four of the door rods, I already have the handles but I need the rods from one of the trucks, if anybody has a Topkick/Kodiak at their local junkyard that they can pull the rods out of please let me know. (After 3 hours and 75 miles on the truck nobody locally has them at my junkyards but I did make some new contacts)

I'll add and bump this list when I think of other stuff I want, I only make payments through Paypal so please keep that in mind. Thanks!

Last edited:

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Most of this stuff you're best off just buying new. There's a link in my signature for the Topkick handles.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most of this stuff you're best off just buying new. There's a link in my signature for the Topkick handles.

Yeah I know, but I figured I would give it a shot. The problem with the topkick stuff is that GM discontinued the rods and I can't find them now.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
GM Parts Direct is a little cheaper but if GM Parts Giant has everything in stock you might save enough on shipping getting all the hardware from them to make up for the small increase in cost per item. Might go through again tomorrow and check it out. Will update the links if it's a decent savings.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GM Parts Direct is a little cheaper but if GM Parts Giant has everything in stock you might save enough on shipping getting all the hardware from them to make up for the small increase in cost per item. Might go through again tomorrow and check it out. Will update the links if it's a decent savings.

Hey the total comes to $119.15 if you cut out GM Parts Direct, you still got that extra handle?

Last edited:

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump, mainly looking for tow mirrors right now any kind will do. Muffler, Sub Box, and handles are taken care of.