Suede Headliner Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothin wrong with doin it on the cheap. I can't afford alot of these mods unless I do them my self and look for deals on the parts. I have no shame in the walmart hookup if they have what I need!

that is a 'no-****' on the walmart hookup... though everything i've done on the inside of my truck has been fabric/glue from a fabric store and paint from an automotive paint store. outside on the other hand... i rocked the walmart driving lights for a while...
You must be registered for see images attach

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
i did it on the cheap.. and kinda regretting it, but it does look good still :p when i put the OS handle on the passenger side, i didnt cut the holes for the screws, so when i tightened it down, it pulled the fabric loose from the headliner... so i shot a couple staples into it temporarily lol

I did the same exact thing. I used counter-top laminate jelly glue form home depot due to the way I did it... (I removed the old fabric and foam, so I need to pull mine off anyhow and lay up some felt or foam then redo my suede... It didnt form right in a few corners for my liking.)

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
I did the same exact thing. I used counter-top laminate jelly glue form home depot due to the way I did it... (I removed the old fabric and foam, so I need to pull mine off anyhow and lay up some felt or foam then redo my suede... It didnt form right in a few corners for my liking.)

mine formed great.. i just didnt pull it tight enough for my liking... when you go to rub the suede to change the color (lol), it ridges up and becomes loose.... oh well, it looks good for now..

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope that doesn't come back to bite you.:nono:

It hasn't yet, when I put on the headliner I let it cure overnight, and since then even with 100*+ weather with the windows shut over summer, it still hasn't come down.