Subwoofer boc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have any cool sub boxes for center consoles or under the rear seat i have a 95 k1500 ecsb (extended cab short box) and currently have a ported box just sitting on the back seat id like to be able to use the whole bench seat in back thats why im trying to find some ideas

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wanting the same thing, I have 2 12" Memphis Mojos. The only way to get them under the back seat is to get shallow mount subs.

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want one but don't know how to set it up because the space is small between the seats, I had a 10 in a ported box that fit there perfect tho.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I've got one under my front passenger seat. Not crazy amounts of bass, but it definitely fills out that bottom end I was missing before.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?5185-Just-picked-up-a-sub

Eventually, I think I'll go with two of their 10's or 12's in a custom made box that goes under the back seat, if I can make it so the seat will still fold flat. If I can't, then this will stay.

JoeTahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been a problem for years. Especially before the extended cabs. They have these things that bolt under seats that are supposed to shake the seats but never seen them installed. Base shakers or something. I used to love the bazooka tubes. In my boat I had 2 6/12 inch tubes that pumped. Small enough to fit in the console Maybe. One anyways. I may even still have them around here someplace. Always made good base. In my GN I had 2 10 inch tubes facing the two back corners of the trunk and they did wonders!!!

green98

Reaction score
I have one of the ebay downfire sub boxes under my back seat for 2 12's. Fits ok and don't have to run shallow subs but won't clear all. Think the mounting depth is 6.5". Have to remove the box with jack on the passenger side and I had to put small spacers under the box so the subs didn't rub the carpet but didn't have to change the seat at all. You can get boxes for 1 or 2 subs and for 10's or 12's. It works better than a box on top of the seat but sticks out a bit taking up some of the little leg room there is in an Extra cab. I've thought about trying a different box between the front seats or going to a single box only under the drivers half of the seat to gain some of the leg room back.

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one that's sort of a wedge, fits under the back seat, doesn't take up any leg room. It fills all the space between the center floor hump to the side plastic. It's loaded with a Memphis MCR10S4, sealed. It's pretty impressive, tested at 114dB with only 250W RMS amp.

I can get a pic for you tomorrow if you want to see it.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one that's sort of a wedge, fits under the back seat, doesn't take up any leg room. It fills all the space between the center floor hump to the side plastic. It's loaded with a Memphis MCR10S4, sealed. It's pretty impressive, tested at 114dB with only 250W RMS amp.

I can get a pic for you tomorrow if you want to see it.

ya id love to see man