Suburban rebuild questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MudBurban

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of it
You must be registered for see images attach

my buddy is about 6' tall

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i see why you want new rims and tires lol. but it looks nice still. im just not a fan of ghetto rims on lifted trucks, i still wouldnt complain though!

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I would say if you really wanna go dig through the mud get the swampers, but I assume that's not your intention. If you're just street pimping there's not too much reason to run 38s. I did run 38 swampers on my truck for 4 years so I have been there.

MudBurban

Reaction score
I guess I would say if you really wanna go dig through the mud get the swampers, but I assume that's not your intention. If you're just street pimping there's not too much reason to run 38s. I did run 38 swampers on my truck for 4 years so I have been there.

Actually idk if I'll drive it on the road at all. Might just trailer it. So... yeah

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then swampers for sure, they are the best offroad tire pretty much.

MudBurban

Reaction score
Here's some pics of the tires from the guy sellin em. How do they look? And also I just found out they're 38x16.50's. Will they fit with a 9.75" wide wheel?

edit: idk what the deal is with these huge pictures. I tried resizing them

Last edited:

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
worn down to the wear bars, not bad at all... id say the $275 he's asking is fair. oh and if you can get your hands on a tire groover and goove out the wear bars youll be sitting high on the hog

since this truck wont see the road, you wont be worried at all about tire wear, and you will be worried about fitment under the truck and keeping the bead of the tire seated firmly to the rim id advise going with a 16.5x8.25 rim