stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Odd might be an understatement...

You must be registered for see images attach

Ebay link

I actually looked at that truck in person a few years ago up here at a place in MN. It looks like somebody bought it and it's in AZ now. The story is the original owner/builder died and their family didnt know what to do with it so this car vendor company bought it.

I actually offered them a fair trade but the profit margin for them wasn't enough apparently.

The truck was really kind of a hack-job though. 454/TH400 2wd with a transfer case (I assume for low range). The bed was all hacked up for the lowered stance. The gas tank was in that weird bed extension thing. and that bed extension made it impossible to run a 5th wheel. So it came with this weird matching paint bumper-pull to 5th wheel trailer.

The original owner used it locally here in MN/WI as a boat hauler, I didnt see the boat but the family said the boat also matched this trucks paint. He was a car dealership owner and wanted something unique to leave parked in his car lot.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score