stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Well which is it: A V10, K1500, or C10? lmaooo.

Do they show any of the pics of the engine?
Technically an 87 truck should be a K10 if it's half ton 4x4. But if it was built later in the year, when the 88 model 400 pickups came out (in February or March '87 IIRC),then it would have been a V10, since the new trucks were C/K series. The old style square body trucks were R/V series. My 90 square body Burb was an R2500 (3/4 ton, 2wd).

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a 2500/3500 airbag pocket at the junkyard, never seen one in maroon before. I might go back and get it for my Stepside. I didn't realize there was (what I think is) part of a bagel in it until I looked at the picture again lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

I also seen this in the parking lot, thought it looks rather ridiculous with 3/4th of the wheel poking out at stock height.

Last edited:

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I found a 2500/3500 airbag pocket at the junkyard, never seen one in maroon before. I might go back and get it for my Stepside. I didn't realize there was (what I think is) part of a bagel in it until I looked at the picture again lol.

If it’s an Asiago cheese or cinnamon crunch bagel I’m in

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I also seen this in the parking lot, thought it looks rather ridiculous with 3/4th of the wheel poking out at stock height.
just a matter of time before that truck throws a wheel down the high way when the spacer fails and a wheel goes WiFi on him LOL

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
If it’s an Asiago cheese or cinnamon crunch bagel I’m in

By now, in the right neighborhood, you couldn't afford it... (In my Thurston Howell -Gilligan's Island voice) "It's a gourmet aged (for years) everything bagel for the elitest of the elites."