stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, that kinda makes sense.

Only because 1 toggle reads amp and the second toggle reads volt. Theres gotta be a reason for specifically wanting to know that, has to be some type of additional power.

Funny thing my aftermarket radio reads volts. Discovered this while testing my parasitic draw. Its shows 14.6 running and 12.7 off. It's not too far off according to my meter lol

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Only because 1 toggle reads amp and the second toggle reads volt. Theres gotta be a reason for specifically wanting to know that, has to be some type of additional power.

Funny thing my aftermarket radio reads volts. Discovered this while testing my parasitic draw. Its shows 14.6 running and 12.7 off. It's not too far off according to my meter lol

Huh. I didn't even notice those markings. Guess I need my eyes checked. Oh wait. Forgot that I'm legally blind. :rolleyes:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
So.... Anyone at all have a clue what in the heck this would possibly be???
The little digital readout thing....
Found it in one of the pics of a CL ad for a '99 K1500 Burb in my neck of the woods. And there is absolutely no mention of it in the ad. And I'm super curious.....

You must be registered for see images attach
I'm curious to know what it is too. Looks almost factory, but I'm guessing it's an aftermarket item.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
So.... Anyone at all have a clue what in the heck this would possibly be???
The little digital readout thing....
Found it in one of the pics of a CL ad for a '99 K1500 Burb in my neck of the woods. And there is absolutely no mention of it in the ad. And I'm super curious.....

I think that’s where you set the time travel date

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score