stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
That is true. I’ve never even heard of this before lol, supposedly it’s been a concept since 15. My old boss had a 15 2500 and that thing was just heaven on wheels!
Mannnn I’d kill for a 14/15 1500 crew as a daily, but the prices are still pretty steep on them.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mannnn I’d kill for a 14/15 1500 crew as a daily, but the prices are still pretty steep on them.
I’d love one too! I tell myself though if I’m gonna pay 20-30k+ Might as well get a diesel lol. My boss let me drive his truck to prom after just knowing me for like a week maybe two. He’s got money he doesn’t know what to do with though. He had two dually first gen cummins. I almost bought one for $2500 but I didn’t had it at the time, still makes me sad it’s not mine.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I’d love one too! I tell myself though if I’m gonna pay 20-30k+ Might as well get a diesel lol. My boss let me drive his truck to prom after just knowing me for like a week maybe two. He’s got money he doesn’t know what to do with though. He had two dually first gen cummins. I almost bought one for $2500 but I didn’t had it at the time, still makes me sad it’s not mine.
My uncle had a first gen Cummins in a D-250 he offered to me for $1000, just needed ball joints...of course the ex wife shot that down

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My uncle had a first gen Cummins in a D-250 he offered to me for $1000, just needed ball joints...of course the ex wife shot that down
Thats what his were was d350s one single cab one extended cab. He’d sell me either one but not what i wanna pay. They are work trucks and have been used. The one I could’ve got had a new rebuilt tranny, flat bed but the price went up with that lol.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats what his were was d350s one single cab one extended cab. He’d sell me either one but not what i wanna pay. They are work trucks and have been used. The one I could’ve got had a new rebuilt tranny, flat bed but the price went up with that lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

The one on the trailer is the one that has a flatbed now. Could be mine lol

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Im not sure what happened to that one but it wasn’t anything major, he had it back on the road soon after and i know he didn’t change the head gaskets because that’s why he wanted to sell it to me.
Yeah, I moved away soon after, but it’s likely still sitting on his property rotting away like every other vehicle he used to drive lmao.