STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmao man if I move any slower rust will set in an rot the truck haha.. I would love to come up there and hang out with yall an do some work but only one problem... It's winter up there!! Nope not me when there is snow.. lmao

Hey dev your on my Facebook look on my page for MT Designs. That's who did mine rendering he does some sick work..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the passager side done now I just need to body work it..

You must be registered for see images attach

Now I need some help here.. where can I move this to so my tub will fit and not have the tire hit it.. I seen one pic where a guy hacked the firewall all up just to move it.. I want a clean look seeing the firewall I'm smoothing as best I can..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well got the drivers side all done just need some more grinding and its good..

ok guy i need some input on this.. i dont have a E-brake anymore sooooo what i was thinking was moving the main plug/ fuse block to the side of the firewall.. i put the finder on to see if i had room and i do. it will clean the firwall up alot... but!! now i need to find a place for the PCM on the in side cuz i dont want it under the hood.. what do all thing about put the plug where its in the pic below????

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well it worked out nice.. i went to the junk yard today and got a relay box to use for mock up.. i set back for a hour or so to make sure i was 100% right.. also got the drivers wheel tub done..

has anyone ever seen one of these lol.. wife went to a barn auction bid on it and got it i think its cool and looks to be made in the 60's

Last edited: