sticker ideas anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jr817

Reaction score
i just finished painting my truck white yesterday and im wondering what sticker ideas would be cool to put. im thinking of dropping it 2 more in from the back since the front is aready dropped and putting "Bags are for groceries" on the back haha any other suggestions?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Got nothin'! I'm anti-sticker. That's because I remember the end of the muscle car era, (where's my damn cane?) and the '73 Z28's with the graphics that could be seen from a 747! As if GM thought that that would make up for the anemic performance!
Only sticker that's ever been on my vehicles is a 1" X 1/2" 'NHRA member'. Been a member since (cough, cough!) 1970! I was 12!

jr817

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Painted it in 45 degree Texas weather and came out great! Lol but yeah i also wanna drop the back and learn how to tint the windows, big big plans!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow! Nice job!
Had my back window tinted for $50.00. For that price, it wasn't worth the hassle of doing it myself!

jr817

Reaction score
i know! used a 13 dollar harbor frieghts gun too lol and thats pretty good cause this guy i know charges 50 for the rear, 35 for the sides and tint isnt that expensive and id rather learn as well rather than have someone do it for me

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shoot yall got tint cheap! i paid 198 for mine (5% driver and passenger front windows, ext cab windows, rear window, side camper windows, and far rear camper window)

im pretty sure i paid for the high quality film the shop said theres a $99 job which lasts about 5 yrs then theres a $150 job that lasts 10-12 yrs

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just finished painting my truck white yesterday and im wondering what sticker ideas would be cool to put. im thinking of dropping it 2 more in from the back since the front is aready dropped and putting "Bags are for groceries" on the back haha any other suggestions?
I saw the "Bags are for groceries" sticker on a Scion xB that has a pretty intense static drop. I thought it was hilarious. However, if you are going to take jabs at people via window stickers, be sure you're rig sits lower than theirs and rides even better. It's much akin to the guys who have the Calvin pissing on the Ford logo sticker, but their truck is a stock Dodge with stick on chrome parts from AutoZone...