Steering Wheel Installation Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i was wanting to buy this steering wheel from Summit for my truck, but i can't find an installation kit to make it work on my truck and it also specifies that i have to use a factory Vette horn button, that doesn't seem like a big issue since nothing of my horn assembly works anywhere, but anyone have any suggestions, my last 2 projects have failed ( a tranny swap AND a axle swap) due to multiple reasons, so this would b awesome if i could make this happen.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/GRT-795/

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
I know it says that but I've seen guys on here to much weirder things than a steering wheel swap. So I figured someone may have an idea on how to go about making it work. Like a different installation kit to make it fit or something like that. I guess it's off to look for something else.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only problem installing my sterring wheel was I had to modify the back cover to fit the 97 sterring sector ... with a grinder ...