steering wheel compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
All this aftermarket who-ha is why I like sticking to stock steering wheels. I've looked at a lot of aftermarket wheels and nothing really appeals to me anyway. I dig a wheel that matches the rest of the interior, and the stock wheel is obviously the best at doing that.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Oh, you can get kind of "custom" with OEM wheels:

You must be registered for see images attach

That's from a CTS-V and matches the rest of the wood accents in the cab.

Might not be for everyone, but I like it and that's all that really matters.

Still a work in progress, but all the buttons you see work as per. Even the wheel heat.

Definitely NOT a bolt on conversion though....neither the wheel nor the electronics.

Last edited:

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took the Grant wheel off my 93 and put it on my 96 and yes, the turn signal stalk hit my hand. I had the billet aluminum spacer, so I went on ebay and found a thicker one, bolted it all up and drove away. Works just fine.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Oh, you can get kind of "custom" with OEM wheels:

You must be registered for see images attach

That's from a CTS-V and matches the rest of the wood accents in the cab.

Might not be for everyone, but I like it and that's all that really matters.

Still a work in progress, but all the buttons you see work as per. Even the wheel heat.

Definitely NOT a bolt on conversion though....neither the wheel nor the electronics.

these wheels are so much nicer then the stock wheels! I love the 04 plus chevy/gmc wheels too... I think that would look best! suites the rest pretty well too