Steering knuckle/spindle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubba110

Reaction score
Does anyone know which spindles interchange with a 1994 GMC Seirra 1500 2wd reg cab? I recently purchased the vehicle and the previous owner had compnents that do not match. The front of the truck was slammed but there was zero spring action. I have replaced the springs with new Ground Force 3" lowering, stock upper ca, shocks, but the truck is still on the ground. I dont know if the spindles are drop spindles so i guess ill change the also. Thanks for the help....

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Do you know if your spindles are heavy or light duty? Usually the c1500s come with light duty spindles

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
We don't live on here, nor are we gm techs, so patience is somewhat needed for replies. Look on the back of the spindles, if I remember correctly it will have GM followed by a serial number stamped into the metal if they are stock spindles, if not you can probably assume they are aftermarket. Post a pic on here and you may get some better answers to help you out