static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Yea it does to me too but it is a 6" DJM flip kit out back and 2" drop springs and 2" drop spindles up front. I am running 225/70s up front and 255/60s out back every picture I have it looks lower than 4/6 (obviously not complaining!)

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck looks so good. There is not much else I would change on it. It's almost refreshing to see the early GMC grille. Get some clear headlights and parking lights, but leave the grille alone. It's also cool to see someone else who appreciates the black centers with the SS wheels.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
That truck looks so good. There is not much else I would change on it. It's almost refreshing to see the early GMC grille. Get some clear headlights and parking lights, but leave the grille alone. It's also cool to see someone else who appreciates the black centers with the SS wheels.
Thanks! I plan on keeping the older style grill personally I like them more than the 94+ I wont keep this one tho I want to go black actually. I have a plan to build an ext cab sport Sierra. I have a thing for the 90s GM style (I know that makes me a rare breed) so my plan is to make it look like a back door gm engineer project from the 90s. I have some 3rd gen camaro buckets for it and I am trying to find a good deal on a TPI system in my head it's awesome but it will take awhile haha.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
i cant open your link nortex, but does anyone have stock fender height measurements for a 95 c1500? i bought my truck lowered and am not sure what all is done too it

Tigwldr

Reaction score
Finally put the spindles on. Needs a good cleaning.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach