Started looking for answers found some here, Everyone seemed cool so I thought I would join.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GavatronX9

Reaction score
Hey all!
Yep, I got myself a 1991 Chevy Silverado 2500, 2WD. It has the Gen 5 454/7.4L in it with a 4L80E.
It's an extended cab with a long bed. I've had it for about 15 years. Paid 2700 for it back in the day. It's been a good ole' truck.
Most likely I'm going to get a newer truck, but I"m keeping the 91. My 16-year-old has some interest in it.

I live in forgottonia, where is that? It's in ILL. and yes it's a REAL region of the state.
Google "forgottonia" and follow the wiki link there.
fairly cold winters, followed by tractors and tornados in the spring, then muggy hot summers, then summed back up with tractors and falling leaves in the spring.

I drive a truck for a living and been doing that for 20 years.

I've done a lot of things in my 91. I've pull started and jump-started a semi once. went on trips. hauled about everything in it. It's dark out right now so I'll post a pic of it later down the road.

Well, that about sums it up. Thanks for having me, see you out there.

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from AR! I've only been to Illinois once, went to the HUGE Corvette show in Effingham at Mid America Corvette. Not sure if you're near there but there were definitely alot of farms, i was kinda surprised. Lots of nice people and great info here, glad to have ya!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ninibong

Reaction score
Welcome. New member here too. Leaving Facebook and going back to old forums.