Spindle and shackle what size tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ladyzm18

Reaction score
Hey guys I want to put these
You must be registered for see images

On this with a 2" spindle and a 2" shackle. I want the raked look and I want a 285 out back will that work? Was thinking a 245 up front.

Also I have helper bags in rear for hauling will there be a problem with leaving helper bags in with a shackle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
What are the wheel sizes you're looking at?
285 is a weird size.

2/4 drop. 20X10's & 8.5's. 295/40's & 255/45's.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ladyzm18

Reaction score
Can u post a pic of the rear ? Want to see how the tires sit in wheel wells.
Also are those boss wheels?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Only pic I have showing how they fit. Those wheels aren't on the truck right now. Yea, Boss 338's.

Ladyzm18

Reaction score
What do u think of these eBay item 380748382867 as far as back spacing etc. price seem ok?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't have a clue on the backspacing. I ordered the tire/wheel combo from 'Steve's Discount wheels'. Also does biz as 'SD Wheels'. I told him what I had, what had been done, & what I wanted as far as which wheels. He handled the rest. These were ordered for my '98. (sig pic.) Had 'em on my '97 just cause I wanted to see how they looked.
Came to just under $1800.00. Tires AND wheels! And that included taxes, shipping & all the border fees. They could be a couple of hun or so cheaper for you being south of the border. Mounted, balanced & delivered to my door in one week + a day, which included being hung-up in customs for 2 days, awaiting to be delivered 'cause they couldn't find one in their warehouse.