Spider injection issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
02 sensors are also new. All 4 Voltage readings are within range at all times.

all O2 sensor are in proper range at all times.
Means nothing.

Voltage range for an O2 sensor is approx. .1 to .9 volts. Of course they're "within range". I don't know how they'd get OUT of range.

What's important is how fast/often they change from below ~.45 volts to above ~.45 volts, and how much time is spent below that point vs. above that point.

I did notice fuel trims are out though. Bank 1 is within range long and short however bank 2 long term is out of range positive 14 ish on average which I believe is lean correct?
If the system is working like it's supposed to, it's neither rich nor lean. It is, however, in "rich command" as it's adding more fuel than it's basic programming would supply in order to correct for a lean condition as registered by the O2 sensors. Since O2 sensors react to a misfire by registering a "false lean" condition, again it doesn't have to be actually lean, just lean as registered by the O2 sensor.

The spider still proceeds to kick in and out from 4 to 8 with no rhyme or reason
Don't drive between 4 to 8? Go earler, or wait and go later? You'd avoid evening rush hour that way, too.