Speaker Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the sizes of the dash speakers and the speakers in the rear pillars in a 93 regular cab?

Thanks.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 95 sierra with 6 speakers, 2 pillars, 2 doors, and 2 tweeters in the doors. Are mine all 4x6? And what size are the tweets??

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your door's are 6.5's or actually they are just slightly larger and there used to be a size called 6.5S that was made for our truck's door's, but I don't know about anymore. The pillar's are 4x6 and I have no idea about the tweeter's.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool thanks man! It doesnt sound to bad in there for stockers but wouldnt mind upgrading

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 98 Silverado has the door componants. The bass actually sounds decent(not crazy, but decent). Is that coming from the door speakers? or is there something in the dash? The rear pillar speakers are totally POSs. Hardly any sound, no low end at all. They don't sound blown to me.