Spark plug gap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes thats what it was designed for, thats fine if you all don't like them, but the question in here is about spark plug gap for people who do run them, not to bash.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes thats what it was designed for, thats fine if you all don't like them, but the question in here is about spark plug gap for people who do run them, not to bash.

Thank you very much...........oh im running a 10,000 HP motor. LOL Thanks for the info im going to open them more when I get around to it there just sitting new in my truck. It's mega hot hot over here in Texas my daughter said her Tahoe temp on mirror was reading 115' Saturday.

narizon

Reaction score
On my '89 I have regular AC Delco's gaped at 45,never a single problem.It's a 355 with modest toys added.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my '89 I have regular AC Delco's gaped at 45,never a single problem.It's a 355 with modest toys added.

I ran the same gap with my mods and found it to be better then stock gap, and with the box .055 should be good as well