Someone close need a low mileage Ranger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am helping an American Legion widow sell this 2001 Ranger with 77k miles and manual transmission.

Last edited:

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My member friend that died, was a very basic kind of guy and he bought the truck from the original buyer that was a very basic kind of guy. Went shooting with both of them and they both shot revolvers. They both liked manual transmission and roll up windows. The truck has a/c and they just rolled windows down. Both liked Hank Williams senior. Both retired Army Infantry. They drove the truck from home to the American Legion. The recent owner lived 1.5 miles from the Post.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
(ah a ford danger get it away from me hahaha) okay joke over now sorry for the loss and good luck with the sale I am sad to say that there is a 2000 manual windows manual locks regular cab 2.5 5 speed ford danger in our long list of things we own but it was 400 so it was hard to say no