Some of My Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
PS is something i mess with when I get bored. Ive been working with it for about 5 years and I have only done about one rendering in a year or so. Here is some of my work from a while back. I am a little better at the details now. If anybody needs a photoshop or a rendering let me know i dont charge for anything since its just something i do in my free time. thanks

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man you do a great job!keep up the good work ... to start your thread and rep. your work ive got you a little project if ur interested ha......i just want thye below image with a 2" BL and the wheels below in 20's on 36's and if you want to color match bumpers an mirrors TIA bro

You must be registered for see images attach

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my bad wrong picture i mean this one.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hell yeah man!! that looks dam good setting it as my sig right now...how did you make ur sig bigger?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome, stick around. Also think about something we can have die cut and use for stickers.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
You do some good work. How do you make renderings in photoshop? Is there a website to go to that helps. I have been looking at basic stuff in photoshop. I have CS4 but am not good enough with it to make what your pics above look like. I have always wanted a rendering of my truck so I can see how it would look finished.