Solid94's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
90chevstepside you have a very mean looking truck. Do you have more pics around here of your truck. The SAS helps with maintanence on moving parts and it doesn't break as fast as IFS off road.

I have not once been pulled over for my head lights. (knock on wood) The lights up front are not very legal. The housings I just got are a little more "legal" but I still don't have reflective side markers. I'll post updated pics soon once my tires come in

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah I do. Idk if you remember but I'm the one that posted the thread about HIDs in off road lights a while back. I just disappeared for a while.

Here's my truck:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7437-90ChevStepside-s-truck

Not really a build thread since a whole lot is already done too it, but I bought it bone stock and it's made a complete change for the better IMO.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
It definitely looks like it has! And now I remember the HID off road light write up. I still need to do that to mine. My tires came in today but I got the truck back when it got dark so I'll post pics tomorrow of the new tires and headlights

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
So here are my new shoes for my truck. 37x13.5x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers:
You must be registered for see images attach