Solid Axle Swaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Research, research, research... Read as many build threads as you can, as many tech articles as you can stand, and threads that cover steering, brakes, and the geometry of SAS. Your most valuable tool in this project is your internet connection, its also the cheapest part of the project.

Agreed^^

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I am researching like crazy. Finding parts, threads, and everything in between.
I probably researched for over a year while in college. gathered parts when i could along the way. still researching and discovering different little tips and ideas along the way.
good luck with the research and build!

4x4eskimo

Reaction score
I probably researched for over a year while in college. gathered parts when i could along the way. still researching and discovering different little tips and ideas along the way.
good luck with the research and build!

Thanks! I am definately at the starting point now, have enough information to realize I don't know anything yet

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm running a hp44 with 3 inch bracket's and 4 inch springs. I also moved the axle an inch forward with a zero rate. Note the zero rate adds 1 icnh lift also.