So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4ofakind

Reaction score
I would like to see a section devoted to wheels. Info on sizes, bolt patterns, changing bolt patterns, back spacing, and also buying, selling, and trading just wheels.
It is hard to find good looking wheels on a 5x5 pattern

Mal

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tech section and better understanding with the build threads.

In break from most forums tradition you have been allowed to double post your threads. I'll see how I can improve the system.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
good deal im gonna do a write up on replacing the sterring shaft with one from a jeep and not real sure on were to post it since it works on both 2wd and 4x4 that tech section would be great!

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
ima rephrase what i said earlier. a full electrical section which includes lights, car audio, led conversions, fog lights and ebay finds just for lights and electrical. Next a section dedicated just for wheels/tires street and off road. Next seperate the exterior thread, do it where u dont have to search through the mirrors and fender flares just to find tips on painting and color choices.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is an idea. A way to set a user to be hidden. Basically I never want to see a post from a certain user so I can hide their posts. I have seen ti done on other forums. I know we mostly have a great community but sometimes there is a member that you just don't want to see their opinion or ideas.

May not be needed but it's a thought.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Here is an idea. A way to set a user to be hidden. Basically I never want to see a post from a certain user so I can hide their posts. I have seen ti done on other forums. I know we mostly have a great community but sometimes there is a member that you just don't want to see their opinion or ideas.

May not be needed but it's a thought.

You can do that already. Click the username (of said person) and look around on their profile. There's definitely an option, I've used it.