So...Uhhh...I'm like, here...and stuff.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A lot of you may know me. Several of you may not. I've got several vehicles that I love, but of my trucks, my 2 OBS trucks are my favorites.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
JESUS took you long enough. I take it you are partial for the step side.

No. It just happened to work out that way. Back in '96 when I was looking for a truck, I didn't care what bed it had. Long, short, wide, sportside...it didn't matter. I just wanted a FSC/FSG truck. The only requirements were that it must be a '90 or newer (composite headlights), have power windows/locks, have a/c and a V8. Beyond that, it was all open. I stumbled across my '91 for a good deal and the rest is history.

My mom bought my '94 brand new back in February of '94. She bought another car to drive last November, so the truck was basically just parked. Around the beginning of the year, I needed to lose a car payment without losing a vehicle. So, I got rid of the car/payment and did a little bartering with my parents, and now the truck is mine.

So, the sportsides just happened, but it's all good. I'll embrace the fenders.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I loove your blue truck. I've been drooling over it for a while. Welcome.

Thanks and thanks. :Big Laugh:

I'll admit that before I repainted the truck, the color of blue on your truck was one of my considerations. The big reason that it got scratched off the list is because it's a factory color on these trucks and I wanted something less common. But I do still love that blue. Sucks that it was only a one-year deal.

97sierra5.0

Reaction score
But I do still love that blue. Sucks that it was only a one-year deal.

Really? I never knew this blue was only a one year thing. I have only seen two other trucks within 50 miles of me, with this color. Neither of them were shortwheel based, standard cabs.

What is name of the blue you have?

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have one question for ya what kind of rim size are you running? On your blue truck. and how much in drop? Same goes for you RAGMC?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do have one question for ya what kind of rim size are you running? On your blue truck. and how much in drop? Same goes for you RAGMC?

Im running 20x8.5 in front 22x9.5 in the rear. Front suspention is RE7 bag belltech spindle and the cup and shock kit is all from KP rear is KP 6 link with the watts link and a RE7 bag