so the truck is in the shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneckchevy90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so like previously stated in my begining post that my truck was going in for intake gaskets and a full barrage of tune up work. I get a call from my new mechanic who I have used only once, I must say I'm very impressed with the honesty of this place. called me and said the plugs were fine and all I needed was cap and rotor. they were concerned about the TB spacer cause I didn't have the fuel line extentions and they suggested that the fuel lines mounted to the firewall could be loosened which I already knew. Hopefully no problems arise and the truck will be done today

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
ive not let anyone else turn wrenches on my vehicles in YEARS.

That's great...........wish I could do that!! But not everyone is fortunate enough, so for us it's good to find a mechanic we can trust.

redneckchevy90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could do the work myself,but bring an appartment dweller I can't work on my vehicles. which really sucks. but Iwiyh the shop doing it I know if something happens like a bolt snapping off like it did me when I did the T stat they have the tools to fix it

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust him either..............looks kind of shifty in that avatar.