Snow Plows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
The old style ones are still bolted on, usually have bumper brackets so the bumper is in front of the assembly. Most guys just left them on because it was such a pain in the ass to take them off and put them on. Leo plows usually had a bumper built onto them and are pretty heavy duty plows.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats a myers/diamond plow if i remember correctly the headgear can be unbolted from the frame plates and unplug the wires from the solenoids

kmkalf

Reaction score
I have a cable operated western on my `96 tahoe. After a while I just got used to it. To make it easier you can put connectors on for the plow lights. Mine had to get hard wired in.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

chrmar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my dad's plow setup on his old plow truck. It is an old Fisher with the belt-driven hydraulic pump and cable controls in the cab. Was originally on a squarebody but he had a new frame mount fabbed up to fit on his 89, which bolted right on to his 93. He used to take everything off the outside and just take the belt off the pump, but the past couple years he has been lazy and just took the blade off. Although he had to take the lights off to do the engine swap this month...

You must be registered for see images attach