small radio swap in my 92 silverado???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was wondering if any one knew of a small radio that goes into the factory location on these 88-94 trucks. I don't need a CD player just a Bluetooth and am/FM receiver. I don't how far I have to reach for my radio now. If any one knows of a radio like this. Please help. I've been searching for a while now.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not that Ive found either. There are hide away stereos that they use on street rods, and then you just put the radio delete pocket where the stereo is now. Im looking at the Kenwood KMM-BT312U. It fits in the center stack area, has no CD player, has Bluetooth, and is set up for digital media (i.e. iphone, ipad, usb stick, etc.). Ive been looking at GPS recievers that look like they will fit there though...

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's what I'm looking for but smaller. I have two amps in my truck. Ones a 4 channel and the other is for my sub. Ive been reading about a way to use headphone jacks to rca jacks. I wonder what the sound quality is like hooked into the amps. I use nothing but my phone.

5.3_silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's what I'm looking for. Pricey but it will work. Thanks for that.