skid steer tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
Ive seen these on the trail and mud. On the trail they are too hard and your truck is too light they will not flex at all and you will tear big chunks out of them on rocks and hard packed trails. In mud with low power trucks they cake up and dont clean out, and then you're stuck. In high power trucks they dig too fast and don't climb out of holes which in turn digs you deeper and gets you stuck.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I think they look sick! I would buy them and resell them if you dont want them after all

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a Titan tire 6 ply... I was never considering trying to daily drive with this tire, here are the specs. and I'm going down to Texas in March for Rednecks with paychecks, and I will pick them up then.

You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
its a Titan tire 6 ply... I was never considering trying to daily drive with this tire, here are the specs. and I'm going down to Texas in March for Rednecks with paychecks, and I will pick them up then.

Is that $670 per tire?