Skee's 97 K1500 Stepside build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Alright fellas, which plates should I go with?!

Yellow

You must be registered for see images attach

Mountains

Or IGWT flag

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Alrighty fellas, just got back from leave, and go in for LASIK tomorrow, so trying to tie up some loose ends before then so I can jump right into this when I get the chance.

My buddy picked me up an awesome deal for the SAS kit. They guy started a build on his truck, and decided to sell it. It was for a D60 so a few small things will need changed, but no biggie. I will need to send off my flat top knuckle to be machined, get a new steering arm and drag link end for that. And a Chevy tie rod end for the pass side knuckle to use my tie rod.

But it comes with 52s and some shocks (not sure how good they are, might upgrade anyways.)

Going to clean it all up and repaint it, and see where to go from there. I should be 90% of the way there. Have to figure out the front drive line changes I will need to make, and get the brake lines made up here. Weld up the lower shock mounts, and get some EZ Inches and the hardware. I will be welding on the kit, after bolting it in and mocking it all up.

Also, figured I'd share this bad ass truck. Everytime I see it, it makes me put a light bar back in the cart. With Alaska being killer dark in the winter, and my crappy vision deficiency, it would help alot when there is no on coming traffic (but hopefully so will the LASIK haha)

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ive been wanting a lightbar on my 94 like that as long as i can remember... but i cant justify it since ill probably rip it off! Maybe one on the hood, or just a smaller one on the bumper...

and your poor tires are going to be toast in no time without having that thing aligned!!!