Skee's 97 K1500 Stepside build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cant wait to see it done, need more sas stepsides. I sold the pitbulls and wheels on sunday. hoping to have the new set up Friday afternoon.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Awesome man. I'd love to say I will be doing mine really soon but the way its looking it might not line up with mine and the other guy's schedule. I go on leave when he gets home, and then vice versa. But while he is home and I'm on leave he is going to strip and assemble most of the stuff. And then when I get home, just straight into it.

Aaron, you happen to have an easier way to contact you if I have any questions that come up?

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
FINALLY found a pic of a good example of how to run the exhaust after an SAS. This is how I wanna run mine. EXCEPT where it is Y'd together here, I will just elbow it and put my DI/SO muffler there.

You must be registered for see images attach

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just hit me up on here, as for your exhaust idea. this what I did, but also running mid length headers.
don't mind the clamps it was temporary,its welded now. the down pipes go into a universal y-pipe,and down the passenger side.