Show some blues

Discussion in 'Car / Truck Photos and Videos' started by Oldblue98, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Oldblue98

Oldblue98 Supporting Member

My replacement handle was not flush as well, helluva lot of work to go through for less than perfection ! Was yours not quiet flush on one of the corners ?

2. 98chevy2500SS

98chevy2500SS 8 Lugger 350SS

Yeper! lol, left side, both top and bottom left corners folded in, looks really stupid, got the handle for $12 on Amazon, so that's what I get for going cheap. Can get a pic of it tomorrow if you would like to see it. Ordered a new pair of handles at 1A Auto yesterday, hopefully those are better ($28 for the pair, sale), hopefully will match my new tail gate handle I got a few months ago. Crossing my fingers.

3. 98chevy2500SS

Must. not. let. thread. die! Just love the Indigo Metallic Blue. This pic was taken after it had rained one night.

IMG_0871.JPG

Got some black and red Vortec badges coming soon, can't wait to put those on.

I swear, after it rains, I get a better wash that's free with no water spots (most of the time, not all of the time), than paying $9 for a wash that leaves water spots.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    BowtieBrody, Oldblue98 and sewlow like this.
  4. BowtieBrody

BowtieBrody Jesus Murphy!

Damn:jawdrop:

Don't ever get rid of that truck. If you do, give me a holler and I'll gladly take it off your hands!

98chevy2500SS likes this.
  5. 98chevy2500SS

Yeah I plan on not getting rid of it, lol. Thanks for the compliment, I will get a back picture of it sometime, then you'll see what the mud flaps look like... lel.

I am going to be putting some different rims on it sometime here in the not-too-distant future, going back to bullet holes, I'll just have to deal with the rubbing issue, or I'll start trimming like you said.

Noticed today while I was hand washing it that my current rims are starting to corrode where the air filler neck is at. Haven't had these for a year and they are already corroding. Oh well, that's what I get for buying China rims. This truck is not going to see another winter, that's for sure. ;)

6. John Moore

John Moore OBS Enthusiast

A few days after I washed it...

IMG_0479.JPG

7. 98chevy2500SS

Really nice truck! Colored bumpers look sick on these trucks, wish I could somehow remove the chrome and paint mine.