Show Off 2wd Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
22in Forte wheels,
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well these are extremely horrible pics, but it is all i have on my old 93. it have a 3/4 drop with impala SS rims. I really miss this truck!

How did these fit/clear everything? I've been looking at newer Impala wheels and some BMW cars but never thought to look back at the older SS Impala's

Here is my truck before I tore it down for the rebuild but I still have these wheels. They will be going back on the truck.
Boss 335 22x9

This looks so BA! Been going between these, in the black/chrome and black KMC Slides on my favorite wheels.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Limited choices with 5x5? :think:

Coys C5

Well, I keep seeing posts about 6 lug trucks on nnbs, nbs wheels etc. So I just want to see what everybody was using for 5 lug. There are very few oem wheels that work on these trucks. I have yet to see one on the new Camaro wheels!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
How did these fit/clear everything? I've been looking at newer Impala wheels and some BMW cars but never thought to look back at the older SS Impala's

they fit with no spacers. but the inner wheel weight did rub down a little bit. i dont remember where. and i do remember trimming something after i drove it a while. but i dont remember where that was either. lol sorry im not much help that was about 7-8 yrs ago!

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I intended to put my Weld Prostars from 82 Low rider that I sold a few yrs back, but I find the 94 has the same BIG *** studs on it as the 91 work truck that I have. I guess i'll have to stop by summit Racing on the way home and pick up a new MCGard install set of lugs n locks, will have to drill out the holes in the wheels. Its always nice to see what other wheels look like on the trucks too.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Old cop car wheels!! This is my old 94' Picked em' up at a garage sale for $100 with tires!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Cop Tahoe wheels

Sent from an obama phone