Should I buy this lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I got an offer from a guy for his 6 inch lift, only problem with it, is the truck was in a front end collision. i got some pics of the damage, and i cant tell if its not gonna be good or not.

You must be registered for see images attach

Im havin a hard time contemplating on buying it. its $700 and comes with everything id need. but i think i could talk him down a bit more since it was in a crash. cant really tell if the front axle was thrown back in the crash too.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust anything that has been hit that hard. I had a buddy buy a lift from a wrecked truck, I installed it on his 400 and by the time I was done replacing everything that was bent or wore out he had more into the lift then it would have cost him to buy a new lift.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust anything that has been hit that hard. I had a buddy buy a lift from a wrecked truck, I installed it on his 400 and by the time I was done replacing everything that was bent or wore out he had more into the lift then it would have cost him to buy a new lift.

yea, i see what your getting at.