Should I add this Center Grill guard to my truck? 100 bucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what you guys thought if I should buy this grill guard or not off craigslist. I just added black nerf bars to my truck even though in the picture they aren't installed yet

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I'd say no bars or grill guard, haha :p

If you already put bars on, I would say go ahead. If you are going for the tough-truck look DO IT, bull bars work great. If you are trying to keep the clean look you have going, do not.

BTW, LOVE your truck!!! Looks friggin sweet as is.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
This is one of the few styles of guards I actually like. That white truck looks sweet with it, I say try it, it's $100, not bad and you can always resell it.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say go for it if you plan on putting off road lights on. I have one on my truck and its dented and rusty but I'm putting KC's on it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I would but I don't think its worth $100. I think those can be had on JC Whitney for less than $100 shipped new. At least they used to be.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would but I don't think its worth $100. I think those can be had on JC Whitney for less than $100 shipped new. At least they used to be.

I thought that to, I looked last night an they no longer carry the garage pro brand. All I found was a go rhino one that was $305 for just the center section. :crazy:

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yah I've wanted one for a while but I've only found that 305 one. Well I'll try to pick it up for less, I'm going to re powder coat the boards and the grill and ill put better looking lights on the guard and see what I think, my truck is going to have color matched fender flares and 35s soon so that will also change the way that grill fits, prolly will look silly right now on a bone stock exterior rig