she wonders on the road??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys 98 silverado extended cab i have 22 inch boss 304's with 305/40/22's and it likes to wonder the road when the road is uneven?? but with my stocks i can let the steering wheel go forever and itll still be going straight??

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the stance like? Maybe it's just sitting in tracks worn in the pavement

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a 2" drop in the rear stock in the front and it drives pretty straight for the most part just wonders very easily if i let go of the wheel itll pull to one side or the other depending but with my stock wheels it doesnt .. I was just wonderig if you guys had and secrets up your sleeve lol

Vortec powered iphone:D

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
stock wheels it drives fine with the chromes it wanders? id check your balance, straightness and tire wear first off. secondly check your angles of everything any worn front end components that when you put the larger wheels on it causes something to change just enough?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I would think it's just the wider tires... Generally wide tires "walk" more than skinny tires.

Sent from the big block!

chevyman("

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it has brand new nexen 305/40/22's so its not tire wear and a new pitman arm and idler but the rest is all original.. maybe its time to go for an alignment

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Its not so much wear as a wider tire follows the road due to more surface area

Adam