shaved tailgates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the kit sitting in my room waiting for my buddy to do the work, I think it looks amazing!
Here is MSF's from FSC I know it isn't a stock rear but still
You must be registered for see images attach

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ That does look damn good. Makes me wanna the lower part of my truck to match the top and demold

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I have the kit sitting in my room waiting for my buddy to do the work, I think it looks amazing!
Here is MSF's from FSC I know it isn't a stock rear but still
You must be registered for see images attach

They did a real good job on Mikes Ive seen it in person

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you guys use relocate kits of do you make up a release? Im going to do this to my new toy but wanna keep the expenses at a minimum

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I cut a peice of sheet metal off a door or mine I dont like the flat filler they send with the kits and then made my own bracket on the inside

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree about the flat filler plate, I keep extra 88-98 door skin's on hand and I cut my door and tail gate filler's out of oe sheetmetal, plus it already has the right curvature. I shaved some door's and a tailgate on a dodge recently and I used gm door skin on it, the guy was not happy that he had gm sheetmetal on his dodge, I did it for free he can piss off!