Semiguy409's Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
looks great very nicely done. i like the ptm grille and the pinstripe really sets it off

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments. Really like the way its all turning out... got 2 more for the front, but I got to get brackets made.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Those are 15s right? I got a set of 15" SB Alloys laying about I thought I'd try but I noticed my calipers are very close to my stock 16s

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Those are 15s right? I got a set of 15" SB Alloys laying about I thought I'd try but I noticed my calipers are very close to my stock 16s

Yea they are 15's. The only way to know would be to try it... I know its pretty snug in there, was pretty close fit when i put them on.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Got it cleaned up today so I took pics...
You must be registered for see images attach

Also got some new tires about a week ago...
You must be registered for see images attach

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Your tailgate handle looks bent...
Haha just teasing. When that's the only thing you can find "wrong" with a truck, you know the guy has done a fantastic job. Love the look, she's come a long way. Don't change a thing now...she's perfect