SAS with snow plow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anybody ever ran a snow plow with a SAS truck? I'll be building a house next year on an long access road that i'll have to maintain. I would rather make my truck more useful and plow with it instead of buying a plow truck. The welder will have to come out.
Just wondering if anybody has thought of this or has any ideas? :hmm:

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Are the spring hanger's going to be in the way of the brackets?

I'm from the woods, a real hillbilly... And my dad always had plows, and never had a kit, just an arc welder lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Idk why it wouldn't work and it'd look sweet

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you use a minute mount fisher plow you'll need the push plates for a squarebody gm they will clear the front spring hangers.been looking into this for my 3500 for when I sas it within the next year.If I do a coil spring lift instead of leaf springs I can use the plow mounts that are on the truck now

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are the spring hanger's going to be in the way of the brackets?

I'm from the woods, a real hillbilly... And my dad always had plows, and never had a kit, just an arc welder lol

ya they're right at the front of the frame. I'm thinking i'll have to build something, which is more fun anyways!