SAP Badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I recently took all of the undercoating off of my frame in order to paint it, and underneath the dozens of layers of mud and undercoating there were two green badges on the frame with SAP written on them. I painted the frame on my father's truck and his didn't have these on there. They were held on with one of the factory holes, one on each side under the cab.

Did all of the trucks come with these? This is my first time seeing them.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I recently took all of the undercoating off of my frame in order to paint it, and underneath the dozens of layers of mud and undercoating there were two green badges on the frame with SAP written on them. I painted the frame on my father's truck and his didn't have these on there. They were held on with one of the factory holes, one on each side under the cab.

Did all of the trucks come with these? This is my first time seeing them.

I also have the SAP on my frame, i always wondered what it meant :shrug:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddies has SAM on his truck and I would have to look to see whats on my 2 trucks

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SAP on the new pontiacs stood for "Sport Appearance Package" doubt it's the same though.

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All of them have it. The old trucks were a plastic badge thing, the newer trucks have a white sticker.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I also have the SAP logo on my frame.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was lookin' and I gotz one on each side too!:
You must be registered for see images attach

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a green plastic badge on each side of my frame. YD. Everyone else has 3 letters, all I have is YD. :think: Still no clue what they mean tho.